1. Where can I learn more about licensing Spydex technology, such as the Site License and OEM License?
For inclusion of one of our products as a component in one of yours, we offer an OEM licensing scheme. Please contact us for details.
2. Do you offer a student/educational discount?
Yes. Many schools and educational institutions have asked us to offer inexpensive multi-user and single user licenses of our software products. Read more
3. Do you offer a government discount?
Yes. Spydex offers advantageous pricing conditions for Government agencies of all levels, Law Enforcement agencies and Non-profit organizations. Read more
4. My company has a purchase order/invoice sequence. What can I do?
You can generally order using a purchase order. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept purchase orders from private customers. Read more
5. Can my company purchase your software using an bank/wire transfer?
Yes, your company can purchase using an bank/wire transfer. Please choose Bank/Wire Transfer as payment option while purchasing online. Transfer the funds to one of share-it! accounts in Germany, France, UK, Finland, or Japan depending on which account is most convenient for you. Read more
6. Can we send a check in any currency?
Please choose Check as payment option while purchasing online. Please send your check to share-it! customer service in Germany or in the US. It is important that you make it payable to the correct recipient to avoid delays. Read more
7. I don't have a credit card. How can I purchase Spydex software?
You can purchase our products through other methods. Please read about the available purchase methods.
8. My evaluation period has expired. Can I get an extension?
Sure! Contact us with a short summary of you and your needs (your company, your role, a project description, and how you're using our software), and we will send you a 15-day evaluation extension.
1. Why doesn't my license key work?
Please be sure you using product corresponding to your current license key, and pasting license key exactly as it appears in your email (including --BEGIN-- and --END-- lines).
2. I lost my license key. Where can I get it?
Email us your user id and license info. We will then email your license key to you as soon as possible.
3. What is your return policy?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so all Spydex products are distributed as shareware. That means user has possibility to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the software will perform to his satisfaction. Therefore there is no refund policy for any purchase of our products.
4. Do I have to pay for updates?
Generally not. Minor version updates to other products are made available to licensed users at no charge. Only major version changes (like moving from NSPK 4.x to NSPK 5.0) will have an upgrade charge.
1. How will I receive the products I've ordered?
Customers will generally receive an email with their license key within several hours of placing an order.
If you have not received a serial number within 48 hours of placing your order, please contact us with your name, email, and order number (from your order receipt) and we'll be able to help you out.
2. I want a CD with my order, can I get one?
You can order Spydex Backup CD with all software products. This disc will let you evaluate all the needed Spydex software.